Overkill for Mac - Stop iTunes From Interrupting Your Workflow!
Overkill for Mac
Stop iTunes From Interrupting Your Workflow!
Ok I'm not saying my personal frustration manifested this app into existence buuuuutt... a few days ago I tweeted this..
It might sound silly but here are all the annoying things that iTunes uses as permission to open....
- You click the play/pause key while listening to a web-based music player (e.g. SoundCloud, YouTube)
- Someone sent you a link to an iOS app
- You click on a link on the web, and didn’t expect it to be a Music link
- You updated iTunes
- You open a video/music file in Finder,
- You connect Bluetooth headphones -source
On the off chance you DO need iTunes you can toggle that feature on and off. It's so damn simple, but it works and solves a frustrating problem. That's my kinda app!
This is posted on Steemhunt - A place where you can dig products and earn STEEM.
View on Steemhunt.com